Order these for Quick Ship - Stock layout Bus Tags, Car Tags, and Walker Tags. Each design comes as shown for small orders under 300 pieces. If you'd like to add a school name or lines, please see: #446-CUST here. It's Free for 300+ sets!
Click Here for our Bus Tag Order Form and Worksheet to use or add to cart in the order area above. All quantities discount in the shopping cart. See the images above for sample layouts or we can email/fax suggestions. To customize this product to meet your specific school needs Click Here.
We will be happy to discuss how you can best implement this great product at your school - Call us! 1-800-431-1201.
Use this product with our Breakaway Lanyards for added visibility.
OVER 500,000 sold!
1. Decide how many bus/car/walker tags you will need for your school. You can order any quantity combination of our standard layouts and still receive the quantity discounts listed above.
2. Choose which standard layout you would like to order. If ordering more than one of our standard layouts, choose "Mixed".
3. Choose a pouch color. You can order specific quantities of different pouch colors (again, select "Mixed").
4. Choose how you would like the tags to be attached. You can choose either a standard clear loop, zip tie or ball chain for free, or order from our Lanyards Section.
5. The "Instructions" box gives you the opportunity to detail your "Mixed" selections. For example, if you want 100 Walker Tags with Blue Pouches and 100 Bus Tags with Yellow pouches, explain this in the box provided.
6. We are here to guide you every step of the way. If you have any questions or wish to complete your order with the guidance of one of our customer service staff, simply call us on 1-800-431-1201.
Ordering more than 300 bus tags? Customizing is FREE for orders of 300 or more. Include your school name, logo, and more! See #446-CUST.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These products are so beneficial to our younger students and making sure they get home safely.
Sturdy, last for a long time
I have had several types of bus tags and I find these to hold up better than the others. I have RFID cards that fit perfectly in the holders and rarely lose any.
This will be our third year using these awesome tags! Each student receives a tag to put on their backpack to show how they are dismisseD after school. The tags are durable and last all year long! We even started to reuse them from year to year because of how strong they are! The options of colors allow us to color code each dismissal location which makes dismissal time smooth and quick. Parents also get a tag if they are picking up their child after school so we can make sure kids go home with who they are supposed to. Thank you National School Forms for helping keep our kids safe!